March 01, 2007

Gloomy, Time flies and everything is change….

Gloomy,…..
I woke up in this morning, trying to catch up some stuff.
And suddenly, I miss all my friends.

Yesterday, I called my best friend I ever have in my life, she’s like heaven gift from above for my family and me. She’s the only reason I’ll come back to the place called home. She’s friend of anyone and I really miss my home town because of her…Anna.

Today, I remember my other friends. We had been met by time, place, and sense of working. One of them called our friendship tucin which means Tujuh Tanda Cinta. I do not know where that means come from, oh maybe because at the time we were desperately need someone who be loved and to be loved. Ha..ha..

Time flies, it was 2003 when we’re together in the same office. Bulusaraung no.2B. We shared our happiness, tears, and joyful together. Did I say tears? Yup, exactly… There were many tears in that office. Tears of director’s regime (can you believed, we get punishment just because we’re late for Yasin-an which was not including in our job description and that was 6.30 in the morning…). Sadness arisen if one of us resigned and many more. As time flies, one by one found a better life outside. Dida had resign and moved to other bank company. Followed by Lia (the most beautiful women), Amie moved to next door office at the same bank. Nunik…I don’t know where is she now…and Hajerah who I called Mamie went to Tarakan to gather with her husband and 2 years old daughter. Yule ( businessman) is in Kendari, Pursuing her sales career now. Lastly, here I am in Foden st.Brunswick trying to remember the past. I miss them all…

I just recently reckon…all of them are women…….

Time flies, everything is changing…sure.
I hope everything is the same when I was leaving
But everything is change now…everything.

Maybe, when I come home….I just passes by Bulusaraung and I’ll tell Ziva.
“ziva..ziva..I was there at the time!”

Hopefully, I’ll meet anna….who could relive my past.
Even though…I realize she’ll fly someday…

No comments: